Girl Scout Aerospace Badge Program
Offered by the EAA AirVenture Museum
Oshkosh, Wisconsin www.airventuremuseum.org
Call 920-426-6880 or e-mail email@example.com
Registration: $14.00 per scout (includes the badge).
Note: Minimum group size is 20, with a maximum of 30 scouts for this program. Adult chaperones are counted separately.
This three-hour program will satisfy six or more of the ten requirements for the Aerospace Badge. Each program provides the following experiences:
A one-hour guided museum tour emphasizing the interrelationships of women, technology, and career opportunities in aviation.
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Seven: Contact!
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Ten: Women Flying Sky High
The “Aerospace” Program, a three-hour activity that includes activity-based explorations including:
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity One: Paper Airplanes
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Two: Test Flight
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Four: Think Sky High
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Nine: Up, Up, and Away
Flight Lunch Option:
Enjoy a 30-minute “Flight Lunch” at the EAA AirVenture Museum before your Aerospace Badge Program starts for only $6.00. Flight Lunches must be ordered and paid in advance by credit card no less than 5 days before your visit. Call 920-426-6880 to order.
Extended Stay Options: (Open to groups of 20-30 scouts)
Extended Stay Activities include:
- Completion of Aerospace Badge Activity Five: Models Away
- Scavenger Hunt
- Dehydrated Ice Cream Snack (Aerospace Badge Activity Eight: Space Flight Spinoffs)
- Youth Overnight in Museum (12:00/Noon - 8 AM)
(Admission/Program, supper, breakfast, 1 night in Museum-participants must provide their own sleeping bags)
$35-each youth, $15 chaperone
This program will provide an exciting aerospace experience for Girl Scouts, with badges provided for girls completing the program. Contact the EAA AirVenture museum to schedule your group now!